ITS In Your Pocket App contest finalists
The ITS in your Pocket Jury is glad to announce the shortlisted of the ITS in Your Pocket app contest.
- BNV Mobility: Wild! Van de spits, the Netherlands
- Hodos Media: Fleetfoot, United Kingdom
- EIT ICT Labs Master School: OTRIP, France
- Calendar42, the Netherlands
- Doris – Danube River Information Services, Austria
- Parkopedia: Parking In-Car, United Kingdom
- PleaseCycle: Stravel, United Kingdom
- Green Surfer, Finland
- JOUL: ZenBus, France
- Ajelo, Finland
Members of the Jury:
- Hermann Meyer, Chief Executive Officer, Ertico – ITS in Europe
- Jacob Bangsgaard, Director-General, FIA
- Bruno Simon, Senior Director, GoToMarket, HERE
- Henna Virkkunen, Finnish Minister of Transport and Local Government
- Michel Labardin, Vice President, Urban Community of Bordeaux
In addition to the main category prizes, special prizes will be awarded for the following categories: Best Windows Phone OS application: Best application using open data from partner cities; and two special prizes for TEKES challenges: “The costs of municipality transport” and “The cognitive radio technologies in smart traffic”.
The ITS in your pocket team thanks all the participants who submitted their projects and wishes the finalists the best of luck in the final!